You’re the Rhone that I want! That’s the theme for this year’s Hospices du Rhône event, and it’s a great one. To tie in with this annual extravaganza, Twitter Taste Live is doing a multi-national, multi-coastal, multi time zone tasting event that you can be a part of!
It all kicks off at 7pm local time, on Friday – April 17th.
Then we move across the pond to the East Coast, where Joe Roberts, the ONE the ONLY 1winedude, will host live from Wine Riot in Boston at 7pm EDT. They will be tasting:
- Rutherglen The Alliance (Viognier/Marsanne) 2006
- Fireblock Grenache 2004
- Four Vines The Peasant (Grenache) 2006
- Bonny Doon Le Vol Des Anges (Late Harvest Roussanne) 2007
Then we move out West. Out here the cowboys of the wine industry will be in multiple locations, at 7pm Best Coast Time! Oops sorry, I mean PDT.
- A tweet-up will be happening at ESATE Restaurant in Sonoma. For the bargain price of $12 and a bottle of Rhone wine, you too can join the crowd and tweet live from Sonoma!
- If you can’t make it to one of the live event, you can host your own! If you can’t host your own, you can taste alone. Pick one, pick a few but pick something!
Hope you can join us and and I look forward to Friday!
The west coast posse will be tasting:
- Tablas Creek Cotes de Tablas Blanc 2007
- Tablas Creek Mourvedre 2006
- Kinton Syrah 2005
- Verge Syrah 2006
- Yangarra Estate Shiraz 2006
For all the details and to RSVP. please head over to Twiter Taste Live. You don’t need to be a wine blogger, or a wine snob, you just need a Twitter account and a Hospices du Rhone wine! See you in the Twittersphere at 7pm YOUR time on Friday, April 17th.