An on the same day as NZ Wine Day, if you’re in the Santa Rosa area, make sure you stop by the Open House for a new Micro Winery co-op tasting room. The industrial complex at Coffey Lane currently houses several wineries, and has become a go to destination for urban wine tasting in the North Bay.
Inspiration Vineyards has long been a friend and personal favorite of this blogger, and now, they are located in their own custom crush and tasting room space at 3360 Coffey Lane, Suite E, in Santa Rosa, Six small wineries will be featured here, and having tasted two of them before, you won’t be sorry.
These wineries don’t have public tasting rooms, so this is a unique opportunity to to TRY & BUY wines from seven uniquely different wineries, each with their own winemaker present to tell you their stories and introduce you to their wines. Experience the small lot, artisinal wines from:
- Colagrossi Wines – offering a white Rhone blend
- Inspiration Vineyards where A little Inspiration makes every day a celebration.
- Little Red Vineyard featuring a REDiculous blend of Cab Sauv and Syrah.
- Premonition Cellars – pinot noir, need I say more?
- Simple Math Cellars – Pi, MC2, 1+2 – it all adds up!
- Two Shepherds – Unique Rhone Wines that Express Their Sense of Place
- Wesley Ashley Wines – Wine with a soul
If you buy your tickets now, they include $15 Wine & Food Credit! That means you’re really only paying $5 to attend this fun tasting. Upon check-in at the door, you’ll receive $10 back in wine bucks, redeemable on the day of the event at ALL seven wineries. Additionally, by registering in advance on Eventbrite, you’ll receive another $5 back in wine & food bucks that you can redeem for either wine or food from Ultra Crepes.
I am a huge man of the micro winery movement, and I hope you will join us for this event. While you’re in the area, stop by The NPA or head over a few blocks to the Wine Yard!
Advance Tickets are available HERE. Get them while they last!